Personal pronoun + Auxiliary abbreviations

Present
I’m = I am
You’re = you are
He’s = He is
She’s = she i
It’s = it is
we’re = we are
they’re = they are
Past
I was = I was
you were = you were
he’s = he was
she’s= he was
it’s = it was
we were = we were
they were = they were
Future
I’ll = I will be
you’ll be = you will be
he’ll be = he will be
she’ll be = she will be
It’ll be = it will be
we’ll be = we will be
they’ll be = they will be

Continous tense


Present continous

Subject
P pronoun
(ing)
am
is
are
complement
I am studing english

Past continous

Subject
P pronoun
(ing)
was
were
complement
I was studing english

Future continous

Subject
P pronoun
(ing)
will be
complement
I will be studing english

Reglas

  1. Después de colocar el verbo en gerundi, si se desea agregar algún otro verbo, éste deberá estar precedido por el artículo to, seguido del verbo en su forma infinitiva.
  2. a) para hacer una expresión formal, se ocupa al auxiliar en su forma entera después del sujeto. b) para hacer una expresión informal ocupará la abreviación del sujeto con el auxiliar.
  3. En las oraciones en presente se puede manejar futuros inmediatos haciendo uso del contexto para manipular el sentido de la oración.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Copyright © / Libreta de salón

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger