Zero conditional, 1ˢᵗ conditional & 2ⁿᵈ conditional

If-si
Siempre es verdad

condition consecuense

If + ツ + verb simple / ツ + verb simple
If you  eat a lot, / you get fat.

When the class is noisy, the teachers stops talking.
If I don't have breakfast, I'm hungry all day.
I relax when I listen to music.
When babies are hungry, they cry.
Coffee changes color if you put milk in it.

 1ˢᵗ conditional
Conciden en el futuro (Will)

condition consecuense

If + ツ + verb simple / ツ + will+ verb simple
If I'm late again, I will loose my job.

2ⁿᵈ conditional
Posibilidad

condition consecuense

If + ツ + verb past / ツ + [would, could, migth] + verb simple

Would  posibilidad en el futuro.
I would paint my house.
Could / can (habilidad)
I could change my car.
Migth / maybe (tal vez)
If I had the money, I migth buy a car.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Copyright © / Libreta de salón

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger