Adjetive and possesive pronoun


My
Your
His
Her
Its
Our
Their
Yours
Possesive
Mine
Yours
Him
Shes
It
Us
Them
Yours
Adjetives Pronoun
I
You
He
She
It
We
They
You
Personal Pronouns

Examples:
My car is painted in a bright red color.
Their favorite movie is Lion King.
The skate board is his predilect transportation.
I'm going to take her cup, there's no one clean.

Structuring elements

Susan used to be studding with me in college.
Subject: Susan.
Verb: used to be studding
Expression: used to be
Verb: studding
Complement: with me in college.
Nexus: with
Secondary subject: me
 Location: in college.

List of expressions

With + relative pronoun
With me    conmigo.
With you    contigo.
With him    con él.
With her     con ella.
With it    .   con eso.
With us      .con nosotros.
With them   con ellos.
Is - es esta. 3ª persona.
Are - Son, somos, están 2ª persona.
Was - era, estaba 3ª persona.
Were - eran, éramos estaban estábamos 2ª persona.
From - de (origen).
to - de para (hacia un sujeto).
When - cuando.
Because - porque (motivo).
Used to - Solía.
A / an - un, unos, unas.
The - el, la, los, las.
Some - algunos.
None - ninguno.
At - en (ubicar lugar o momento).

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Copyright © / Libreta de salón

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger