Verbos modales y otros conceptos

Should - aconsejar

-I have the flu.
-You should to the doctor.

-Tomorrow I have a exam.
-You should study.

Formas negativas: should not, shouldn't

You shouldn't get drunk.
You shouldn't be so rude!

Forma interrogativa
Tomorrow I have exam, should I study?
Should Stefan get married?

Recuerda que:
Afirmativo
☺ + should + verb + comp
Hilda should play football

Negativo
☺ + should + not+ verb + comp
I shouldn't fly today

Interogativo
should + ☺+ verb + comp + ?
Should I play the piano?
Should I eat the whole cake.

Jesús should clean the kitchen
Jesús shouldn't clean his notebooks in the washer
Should Jesús clean his socks?

Repaso:


Su pasado es could.

Could you please close the window?
I could help you
I couldn't help you.


May - permiso

Interrogativo
May I go to the bathroom?
May + ☺+ verb + comp + ?

Afirmativo
You may go the class is over
☺ + may + verb + comp
Negativo
You may not stay here, go away!
☺ + may + not+ verb + comp





Might - posibilidad, no estar seguro de algo.

-They have a Ferrari.
-Mmm, they migth be rich.

-Daniel is crying.
-He migth be sad.

Migth be o maybe - Tal vez.

Negativo
She migth not be rich.


Pasado simple - acción que ya ocurrió.
Did - para preguntar o para afirmar con seguridad.

Forma pasada de los verbos regulares e irregulares.
Terminación ed

cook - cooked
play - played
study - studied
like - liked
rest - rested

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Copyright © / Libreta de salón

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger